WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE MEXICO'S WORLD CLASS MANUFACTURING OPERATIONS IN ACTION?
Welcome to CPI’s 1-day Baja Manufacturing Tour scheduled on March 16th, 2017.
Offering a comprehensive agenda that covers every facet of a potential manufacturing expansion into Mexico, CPI’s goal is to elaborate the details of Manufacturing in Mexico.
- NAFTA Updates: Manufacturing in Mexico under a Trump Era
- 5 reasons why top US companies continue to choose Mexico as the best location for manufacturing
- How to set up a manufacturing plant in Mexico
Visit World-class Manufacturing Facilities:
We will highlight top-tier manufacturing companies in Tijuana and Tecate in the Medical Device and Aerospace Industry following FDA and ITAR guidelines
Baja Mediterranean Cuisine:
Get treated to a dinner showcasing the region’s Baja Mediterranean cuisine and award winning wines from the now famous Valle de Guadalupe Valley
Who Should Attend?
- Decision Makers and C-Level Executives
- Companies interested in setting up a manufacturing facility in Mexico
- Companies with 50 employees +
See why over 5,000 US manufacturing companies have chosen Mexico!